Archives of Reception of the Bible

Past blogging in more ways than one.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Call for papers, British New Testament Conference

The call for papers for the British New Testament Conference has now been placed on-line at the BNTC home page. There are ten seminars which run three 90 minute seminars each. Papers can take up half sessions or full sessions and any offers should be submitted either through the web page or directly to the Seminar Chairs. Short papers are also catered for (45 minutes slots).
As a participant for the last ten years I can say it is a great conference to attend. Intimate, but with very committed and interesting participants. Go. You'll enjoy it. (I'm beginning to notice a theme here. I keep talking about enjoying scholarship. One of my students today scolded me for being apologetic all the time about how sad I am to be interested in what I do. She was right-its great fun).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home