Archives of Reception of the Bible

Past blogging in more ways than one.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What kind of blogger are you?

In an inspired burst of pedantic and nerdish endeavour, Bishop Wrong has done us all a great service and rated all (or most) biblioblogs on a scale between "very conservative" and "very liberal". His methodology does require some thought, I reckon, but even so, there is a very clear predominance of the extremes and particularly of the very conservative. So the question is, why is this?

Oh and I come out as liberal.

3 Comments:

At 9:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed in finding your blog. I was really hoping you were John Lyons the linguist - or are you?

 
At 9:22 pm, Blogger John Lyons said...

Well, I hope I look younger :)

To be honest, I am not really John Lyons at all. My real name is William J Lyons and it is my parents' fault that I didn't know that until I was in my teens.

Anyway, you don't want to know that - Disappointed of Vancouver. But blessings anyway :)

 
At 3:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

John,

I don't know why these labels are or what purpose they serve. We apparently are fairly conservative. The purpose for these divisions is not clear.

danielandtonya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home