Archives of Reception of the Bible

Past blogging in more ways than one.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

OFFICIAL NOTICE FROM THE OFFICE OF BISHOP N.T. WRONG

OFFICIAL NOTICE FROM THE OFFICE OF BISHOP N.T. WRONG

I am thrilled to announce my presence (Deo Volente) at W. John Lyons' SBL paper, 'The Apocalypse of John and Its (Many, Modern) Mediators: John of Patmos's Apocalypse, Johnny Cash's "The Man Comes Around", Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead, and the Videographers of YouTube'.

I look forward eagerly to what should be one of the most exciting and stimulating presentations at SBL. Due to baggage restrictions, I will be attending in mufti rather than in the full regalia of My Kingdom of Dirt.

I note that I may have to slip in late to the session from SBL24-108 -- but in plenty of time for W. John Lyons' paper.

3 Comments:

At 7:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I'll miss that one. Please provide a full report, John.

 
At 8:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he's got the musical allusions too...

James C

 
At 8:38 pm, Blogger John Lyons said...

The Man Comes Around....is Bishop Wrong! Of course!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home