Archives of Reception of the Bible

Past blogging in more ways than one.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Aaargh! I've Been Memed 2

Roland Boer over at Stalin's Moustache has 'memed' me. Have never done this before, so let's see what is involved.

1. Link to the person who tagged you. DONE!
2. Post the rules on your blog. DONE!
3. Write six random things about yourself. MMM!
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. MIGHT MANAGE THAT!
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog. SCREW THAT - LET THEM DO THEIR OWN BLOODY RESEARCH!
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. JEEZ, THIS IS COMPLICATED!

OH AND TURN OFF THE CAPS LOCK! Done. Phew.

Six random things:

1. My life was irrevocably altered by the 1981 Monaco Grand Prix.

2. I spent five years working as a photographer.

3. I have flown out to a North Sea oil rig in a helicopter while wearing - and looking good in - a rubber suit.

4. I drive a gas guzzling giant of a motor - and I won't apologise for loving it.

5. I often find the people I work with far more interesting than the work itself.

6. I have contemplated my (uninsured) library being burned up - and I don't think I'd miss it at all.

Six people to tag: Okay, James Crossley, Sean Winter, Simon Woodman, Jim Davila, NT Wrong, and Pat McCullough. It is all Roland's fault, guys. Sorry.

2 Comments:

At 2:23 pm, Blogger Simon Woodman said...

Done!

 
At 9:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am intrigued by #1. Based on #5 and #6, it sounds like you have a healthy outlook on your work!

I will get to this after I finish grading a mountain of midterms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home